The work that CV Graphics do is second to none. They are constantly delivering an exceptional service and often on a very short time scale due to a heavy demand from all departments within the football club, around game days and training schedules. I’m thrilled that CV Graphics continue to be a part of this club and a valued member of the #HuddersfieldHundred.”
CV Graphics are currently looking for a new member of staff to join our busy sign making department in Huddersfield, West Yorkshire.
The main duties of the role will include:
- All aspects of sign making & vinyl preparation and application
- Basic knowledge of DIY and working with hand tools
- Operating machinery such as saws & routers
- Basic computer skills
- Flexibility to work over time when required
- Good communication & organisational skills
- Ability to follow current production procedures and work as a team
- To be able to work calmly under pressure & achieve tight deadlines
Position permanent & full time
Full UK Driving Licence required
To apply for the above role, please send your CV with a covering letter to Ruth Senior: email@example.com.
The team at CV Graphics have been responsible for all our signage/marketing and vehicle livery for many years, from design through to production/fitting. Their customer service, value and reliability have been second to none and they are our preferred supplier for any signage/marketing/livery. It has been a pleasure to work with the team at CV Graphics; a relationship I am sure will continue long into the future.